We Really Can Make the Grass Greener
When it comes to the perfect home, many people want it all—and they want it quickly. From remodeling a kitchen to repainting a bathroom, we often can’t wait for those end results, right? After all, there’s nothing better than instant gratification after completing a home improvement project. The same goes for outdoor endeavors, too. Instant satisfaction is one of the many reasons sod installation is a fantastic choice for homeowners who wish to upgrade their landscaping or add a finishing touch to restore aesthetics after a drainage improvement project. Sod brings immediate beauty to your yard and provides total satisfaction to any homeowner who plants it.
Why Choose Sod Installation?
There are many reasons to choose sod installation from Lisk Landscape Innovations—including the desire for a thick, lush new lawn. And while seeding a new lawn is always a viable option, professionally installed sod is definitely the best way to get those quick, instant results.
Some reasons to choose sod installation include:
- It’s easy to work with sod.
- Sod can be installed anytime.
- It can be used within two to three weeks.
- Unlike seeding a lawn, there’s no mud involved with sod.
- It’s affordable.
Plus, sod installation offers a great many benefits, such as:
- A quick aesthetic answer to a better lawn
- Enhanced property value
- Better control of soil erosion
- Reduced dust
- Less noise (Sod muffles sound!)
- More oxygen & cooler air
- Reduced heat & a cooler lawn
- Absorption of carbon dioxide
We Offer Many Sod Options, Too!
When you’re ready for an instant lawn that’s lush with thick, green blades, give our pro landscapers a call. We provide quality sod installation in South Jersey and offer two varieties of “university-tested” sod.
- Kentucky bluegrass: This is a cool season, perennial ground cover that forms a beautiful, high-quality, dense sod when it is grown in pure stands . Grass color ranges from bright green to deep bluish-green.
- Tall fescue: This option is coarser than other lawn fescues. It has a dense turf when maintained and forms a clumping growth at the base of the grass plant. It is drought-resistant and shade-tolerant.
- Zoysia Grass: Zoysia grass is a fine choice for homeowners, too. Zoysia tends to be more drought resistant than other varieties and remains green and healthy even during the hottest days of a New Jersey summer.
We Answer Sod Questions in Washington Township, NJ, and Beyond
With over 20 years of landscaping experience, we can easily answer any of your questions regarding sod installation, types of sod, its benefits and more. If you’d like an estimate, feel free to give us a call. We’d be happy to visit your home, survey your lawn and give you a preliminary quote—for free!